Thursday 24 January 2019

Cook the World Week 3 - India



Clear Glass Jars With Assorted Foods

I absolutely adore Indian cuisine, but I'm not very good at cooking it!  I'm not sure if it is the complex flavour profile, or perhaps the ingredients that I'm using, but it just never quite turns out the way I expect it to.  For that reason, I assigned this week's cooking to my father to see if he could figure out where I was going wrong.  He certainly did not disappoint - he made both a Butter Chicken and Biryani to die for!  Truly, some of the best I've ever had, including many, many restaurants.  Below are the recipes - I'm going to try the Butter Chicken in the Instant Pot as well to see how that turns out, but needless to say that I am very excited to try both again.  I'm also resolving to take more pictures!  We ate the Butter Chicken so quickly that I was only able to snap a shot of the rice. (Scroll down for the recipes)


Recipes



No comments:

Post a Comment