Tuesday 15 January 2019

Cook the World

Person Walking on Market



I was recently thinking of ways that I could keep fostering my love of writing and at the same time, keep up with my love of travel.  I recently made a career change that has made me way happier, less stressed and working on my own development for the first time in what seems like forever.  At the same time, leaving the travel industry has obviously made travel a little less accessible and affordable for me.  That won't stop me from traveling, but will make me choosier about where I go, how much I spend and what valuable experiences I am gaining.  But I digress...

It occurred to me one day, that I could combine my love of cooking with my love of travel and thus the "Cook the World" idea came to be.  I started by looking up a list of all of the countries in the world, by population, and then put together a list.  Now, this would be practically impossible and impractical on my own, so I split the list with my father (also a very skilled cook) and that way we would both end up with varied pantries and a great meal once a week.  We hope you enjoy reading along with us as we go!


No comments:

Post a Comment